Here's a powerful secret weapon in the fight for clear skin! African black soap has been handcrafted in small batches and used to maintain healthy skin by the women of West Africa for ages. This naturally gentle raw black soap is made without the harsh chemicals (like lye) that cause irritation. With regular use this detox soap will clear blemishes, acne, dark spots, skin irritation and leave your complexion even and glowing! Pinching a small piece off this soft bar to use makes this soap last a long time, you only need a small amount. Store the rest in a cool dry place.
GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES:
✔ Sensitive ✔ Normal ✔ Dry ✔ Combo ✔ Oily
Check out this Blog Post for deets on the first step to get your skin glowing:
• Plantain & Cocoa pod ash
• Palm leaves & oil, Coconut Oil
• Shea butter & Cocoa butter
Follow Me On Instagram @dabanddabble
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
My products are gentle enough for all skin types. I note skin concerns that a product may help with in the listing. Feel free to ask me for suggestions. I encourage you to experiment with different products to customize your own skincare outine.
With dry mask you get twice as many uses as a wet mask.
100% natural masks and cleansers with no need for preservatives.
Longer shelf life. Color of product might vary from batch to batch, this is normal.
You can get a custom gift set made or modify an existing gift set. Convo me for details, pricing, shipping and deadline info.
The statements presented on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. They are for cosmetic use only. Always consult your doctor before using especially if you are pregnant or nursing. If you have allergies be mindful, I use many food grade ingredients including nut products, milk products, fruit and vegetable products and other botanicals. Do a 12 - 24 hour patch test on a small area of skin like the inside wrist area to check for skin sensitivity. Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
Jun 14, 2019
I love love love African black soap. I’ve tried many different brand and this one hold up. Love the earthy smell!
Mar 29, 2019
Feb 28, 2019
Authentic black soap and wonderful packaging! Will return.
Nov 21, 2018
Oct 25, 2018
This soap is EVERYTHING plus more!!! I’ve only been using it for about a week and I’m already loving my results!! And it doesn’t leave my skin dry like other black soaps I’ve tried in the past!!! It’ll last me a long time because I’m able to break it off piece by piece!!!